Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kiki-ing around town

Between the rain and the nasty weather, there is always a little time for what I call "kiki-ing around town" (English version, socializing). 

I really meant to go out and take pictures of cute girls in outfits for my other website, Pursuit Of Heights, but had way to much bubbly and forgot I even had my camera in my handbag. I guess I only remembered to take pictures of myself.

Real cute.

Anyway, this is my friend Taylor. He is AMAZING! I met Taylor at one of my parties through a friend, it was an insta' click! We always manage to have a good times and he always looks fabulous!

We  were both showed up wearing polka dots and laughed about it all night!

...our shoes fornicating...

..me after too much bubbly...

I am wearing Karen Zambos jumpsuit, vest by A.D Moon, shoes Maison Martin Margiela shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment