Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nicole Brundage Booties!



I was excited to receive my new Nicole Brundage booties the other day! Nicole is a friend of my partner from Pursuit Of Heights.

Nicole is a very talented shoe designer from Texas who studied and resides in Italy (see her interview on Pursuit of Heights). I have grown quite fond of her work. She seems to be getting better from season to season and has an amazing taste in shoe making.

I got my first pair the other day and was so ecstatic. I had forgotten I had ordered the booties in brown. I really do not own any shoes in brown as I tend to think it is a safe color and a bit boring at times.

But, after having a shoe on my left hand and looking into my closet, I found some fun things to wear it with. I even have a coral Balenciaga motorcycle bag that I wear seldom and think they look amazing together.

Hopefully I can get some fun outfit pictures out with these shoes soon! Here is one with my bag and one my friend took of me the other night while we were out...





I am wearing a Carin Wester dress, Nicole Brundage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment