Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just Ina



I have always worked in fashion. It has always been like that one boyfriend you can't seem to ever get rid of. I can only take it for a few years at a time before I need a break and venture off into something new. Then, I miss it and go back.

It's just a weird relationship.

I decided to start a blog as I have WAY to much time on my hands as I was layed off my fashion job a few months back; the company went under. I was upset for a while but decided to start my own thing which I am currently working on, but would rather not talk about until it happens because if I do, it won't happen!

I also currently have another website, Pursuit Of Heights, where a friend/partner and I talk about accessories. I love accessories but also love clothes, food, art, music and pretty much anything so this is like a diary, an outlet for myself so I don't drive myself crazy, keep my mind busy!

Anyway, this is my brain, my vision, my inspirations. Love it or hate, it's just Ina... me!

..hope you enjoy my style ethics!

Leather jacket by Shelly Steffee

No comments:

Post a Comment